Decades Of Experience Helping Clients Achieve Positive Divorce Outcomes
The one certainty when divorce becomes necessary is that life will change dramatically for everyone involved. The legal counsel you choose may have a major impact on issues ranging from your parental rights to how assets are divided and the support you will pay or receive. Knowledgeable, firm and aggressive counsel is indispensable to a successful outcome for you.
Atlanta divorce attorney and former psychotherapist Howard A. Gold brings more than 35 years of experience to each case. He is dedicated to providing not only top-quality advocacy for your interests, but also the emotional support you need to make sound decisions and embark on the next chapter of your life with a fresh and optimistic perspective.
Are You Facing A High-Income, High-Asset Divorce In Georgia?
Mr. Gold handles divorces ranging from straightforward, amicable cases to those involving intense disputes over child custody and parenting time, alimony, division of millions of dollars in marital assets and other issues. He provides practical, informed guidance and prioritizes achieving clients’ most important goals. While he resolves the great majority of divorce cases through negotiation or mediation, he has also successfully tried many jury and non-jury cases over the years.
A Relentless Advocate And Compassionate Counselor
This Atlanta metro law firm is an outstanding resource for divorcing men and women who must overcome disputes arising from:
- The need to equitably divide valuable property and assets — which may call for the expertise of Mr. Gold’s strong network of accountants, business valuation experts, home and property appraisers, financial investigators/forensic accountants, estate planners and other accomplished professionals during and after a divorce
- Your spouse’s unwillingness to seek employment, which may result in a vocational assessment to determine employment potential
- Complex issues of physical and/or verbal domestic abuse in any form, often suffered for years by victims who have been belittled, excessively controlled and emotionally harmed
- Psychiatric problems, alcohol or drug abuse and other forms of addiction
- Relocation issues during or after divorce
Whether your foremost concerns in this traumatic time involve your children, division of assets, your emotional well-being or other matters, you deserve a lawyer focused on bringing you justice, peace of mind and closure. For a consultation with attorney Howard A. Gold, call 404-692-6470.