Helping People Resolve Legal Problems, Transition And Thrive
Family conflicts leading to marital dissolution, custody disputes and problems after divorce can all be personally overwhelming. Working with the right lawyer may be critical not only for protection of children and financial interests, but also to help you move forward into a brighter, more productive future.
A Former Psychotherapist Practicing Law In Georgia For More Than 35 Years
Fulton County-based family law attorney Howard A. Gold has tremendous insight into the trauma faced by people in a vast range of dysfunctional family situations. He is known statewide as a firm, aggressive advocate for his clients in divorce and as an invaluable resource for therapists and social workers in need of legal guidance.
Ready To Represent You In A Full Range Of Family Law Matters
No family law matter is too sensitive or complex for Mr. Gold to confront skillfully and decisively. His decades of experience in the law and in dealing with mental health issues are tremendous assets for the people this firm protects. Long-established areas of strength include:
- Divorce — from relatively amicable, straightforward cases calling for drafting of legally sound agreements to those involving intense disputes over high-asset property division or children’s best interests
- Child custody and parenting-time disputes — as part of a Georgia divorce, afterward, or arising from a paternity claim, and including situations involving children with autism, developmental issues and medical problems
- Post-divorce modifications and contempt issues arising from substantial changes in financial circumstances, changes in a parent’s mental state and behavior such as discovery of an addiction, or failure to abide by stipulations in a divorce decree
- Other complex issues associated with paternity claims, child support and/or alimony (spousal support), valuation of businesses and other complex assets, division of retirement assets, and more
- Legal family issues faced by gay and lesbian couples
Solutions Start With A Consultation
Whatever your greatest concerns in this traumatic time, you will be treated with care and respect when you turn to Howard A. Gold, P.C. Mr. Gold is respected in the courts and adept at working with other experts to achieve positive results for his clients. This firm proudly serves a diverse clientele in terms of race, religion, gender and sexual preference.
Call 404-692-6470 or to schedule a consultation.